Alena Kharlamenko, MS, RD, CDN
Alena Kharlamenko is the founder of Alena Menko Nutrition, a food and nutrition blog where she publishes healthful, plant-forward recipes and makes nutrition approachable with easily digestible information. She’s also passionate about gut health and is a Monash FODMAP-Trained Dietitian. When she's not cooking up a storm in the kitchen or behind her computer, she can be found exploring the vast culinary scene of NYC, traveling around the world, or hiking and spending time in nature. You can find Alena on Instagram @thebalancedbite or on Facebook @AlenaMenkoNutrition.
Other Posts by Alena Kharlamenko,
- 10 Easy Dry Good Recipes
- 10 Holistic Ways to Improve Gut Health
- 5 Foods for a Healthy Immune System
- Dessert for Prediabetes: Guide to Desserts If You're Prediabetic
- Do Artificial Sweeteners Affect Blood Sugar?
- Foods for Happiness: 19 Mood-Boosting Foods
- How to Eat Healthier (and Stick to It!)
- How to Lower Cortisol Levels Naturally
- Insulin Resistance Diet Plan: What to Eat to Improve Insulin Resistance
- Insulin Resistance: What It Means & How to Reverse It Naturally
- Maximize Your Cupboard with These Simple Pantry Recipes
- Symptoms of Insulin Resistance and Prediabetes
- Top 15 Foods Highest in Vitamin C and Why You Need It
- What Is HbA1c and What Can It Show You?
- What Is Telemedicine & Can It Be as Good as Going to a Doctor?
- Why Blood Sugar Spikes at Night & How to Prevent It